Thursday, April 17, 2008

Endorsements for Obama: Hamas and Charles Barkley

From WorldNetDaily:

On the eve of a planned meeting with former President Jimmy Carter, the isolated Hamas terrorist organization has expressed "hope" Sen. Barack Obama will win the presidential elections and "change" America's foreign policy.

"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections," Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas' top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, said in an exclusive interview with WND and with the John Batchelor Show on WABC Radio in New York.

"I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse. ... I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principal. And he has a vision to change America to make it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance," Yousuf said, speaking from Gaza.

Terrorist organization Hamas is on record as supporting Barack Obama.

The group joins Teddy Kennedy, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, and Bruce Springsteen in endorsing Obama to be the next president of the United States.

On Wednesday's Tonight Show, Charles Barkley reiterated his support for Barack Obama.

If Hamas supported my candidate, I think I would reconsider my position.

2 comments:

J. Gravelle said...

I guess I've been numbed to the fact that our enemies, both foreign and domestic, routinely endorse a Democrat.

My breaking point was reached back when Bin Laden endorsed Kerry in the election immediately following 9/11 and nearly half the people we pass on the street every day agreed with him...

-jjg
DailyScoff.com

Mary said...

I do wish that at the debate last night, Obama would have been asked about being receiving the endorsement of Hamas.