Monday, May 12, 2008

SNL: Hillary Says her Supporters are Racist

Hillary Clinton, played by Amy Poehler, gave three reasons why she would be the strongest Dem candidate to take on John McCain.

1.) I am a sore loser.
2.) My supporters are racist.
3.) I have no ethical standards.


"So there you have it: Sore loser, racist supporters, no ethical standards -- qualities Sen. Obama simply cannot match. That's not an attack on my opponent. It's just the truth. When you consider that, the choice is obvious."

Of course, this is just a comedy skit, but there are some inaccuracies.

I think Obama is a sore loser, too. Without question, some of Obama's supporters are racist. Clearly, Obama is lacking when it comes to ethical standards.

Obama can definitely match Hillary when it comes to having the qualities of 1.) sore loser, 2.) racist supporters, and 3.) no ethical standards.

When you consider that, the choice is not obvious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The amount of proof you offer is overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being wrong.

Mary said...

You want the proof?

You can't handle the proof!

Actually, I've commented on all three of Obama's qualities (sore loser, racist supporters, no ethical standards) elsewhere on this blog.

No need to repeat myself. The proof is easily found.