Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Letterman: Top Ten Sarah Palin Excuses

David Letterman continues to rip Sarah Palin.

He has an unhealthy obsession with her. It's creepy. He can't stop talking about her. It's like a sickness.

I think Palin might want to consider a restraining order against Letterman.

This time, Letterman's fascination with Palin focused on the turkey pardon incident.



TOP TEN SARAH PALIN EXCUSES

10. "I can see Russia, but I can't see what's going on 5 feet behind me"

9. "Not thinking straight after spending all night reading every newspaper and magazine"

8. "Damn 'gotcha' media got me again!"

7. "My Remington shotgun says I don't need an excuse"

6. "Those were Al Qaeda turkeys"

5. "I thought they were just torturing the little guy"

4. "I mean, doggonit, you know, like we have to lower taxes, and like, it all falls under job security, and we need to drill, you know?"

3. "Uh, stomach flu?"

2. "I'll get right back to ya! I'm still adorable, America"

1. "Don't blame me! Blame Joe the Turkey Slaughterer!"

1 comment:

Mary said...

"Anonymous," I've rejected your comment.

You have to be civil. Attacking me personally is not civil.

I'm joking about Palin getting a restraining order. Good grief.

Don't you have studying to do?