Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Russ Feingold and Mark Levin

On his show on Monday, Mark Levin made some comments about Wisconsin's Russ Feingold and Sonia Sotomayor.

Transcript

MARK LEVIN: There's Russ Feingold. Let me... I'm going to tell you what I feel, as a Jewish American. I am so embarrassed when I see the likes of Schumer and Specter and Feingold. I just, I can't take it.

Centralized, authoritarian governments have been very bad for the Jewish people. Very bad. And they all start with empathy. Oh, empathy, compassion, spread the wealth. And then what comes? Jealousy. Tribalism. Anti-Semitism. Anti-black. Anti-Hispanic, whatever. Whatever the group hate of the day is. And it's all goosed along by the government.

And so it pains me to listen to idiots like this, Russ Fool's Gold, aka Feingold. And here's what he had to say today, Cut 7, go:
"One attack that I find particularly shocking is the suggestion that she will be biased against some litigants because of her racial and ethnic heritage."

OK, that's enough.

You're an idiot. You're really offended by people pointing out that on multiple occasions she's exposed her bigotry? Really? So much for the liberals and their empathy.

Here's the Statement of U.S. Senator Russ Feingold On the Nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, as prepared for delivery.

Video.


No comments: