Friday, August 14, 2009

"FLAG YOURSELF!" Campaign

Have you flagged yourself?


STEVEN CROWDER: To those of you who haven't yet heard, the current administration is calling Americans to flag any "fishy" information that they hear regards to the currently proposed health care bill.

The problem is that oftentimes critical information is seen as misinformation.

The White House doesn't like the fact that a majority of Americans are against the currently proposed health care bill.

This is a deliberate attempt to intimidate and silence voices of dissent, which is why I'm asking you to send your e-mail to flag@whitehouse.gov. Again, that's flag@whitehouse.gov, and flag yourself.

...I won't be intimidated by the federal government because I am an American.

And together, we can make our voices heard.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I reported myself and my website the very moment I read that he wanted fishy information.

To hell with them. It is time to stop the fundamental changes he is making to America, the greatest nation on earth.

Mary said...

This "fishy" crap really is unbelievable.