Monday, March 15, 2010

Krauthammer: Rahm Emanuel and Eric Massa

Charles Krauthammer discusses Rahm Emanuel's steam room encounter with Eric Massa.

Video.


CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I think [Rahm Emanuel's] career was on the skids when you had all the stories in The Post about how smart he was and how much of a dummy the boss was, but I think he's been revived by Eric Massa. Any guy who does an Easter promise like a steam room knockdown of another congressman in the full monty deserves respect and I think he'll get it now.

BRET BAIER: And do you think how this health care situation is being handled now is in some way redeeming for White House, for chief of staff Emanuel?

KRAUTHAMMER: Look, if they win, everybody's a, you know, everybody's a winner and everybody is the father of victory. But if he loses, it'll be Emanuel's, I think it's going to be a real target and he may be the fall guy.

I have to disagree with Krauthammer.

Emanuel's steam room tactics don't deserve respect at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had fun with this photoshop of these jokers:
http://wp.me/pMW8w-67