Thursday, April 22, 2010

Biden, 'The View': Big F---ing Deal

On The View today, Joe Biden discussed his most infamous F-bomb incident.

Obama thought it was hilarious when Biden dropped the F-bomb at the signing ceremony for the health care bill.

According to Biden, Obama was "laughing like the devil."

I believe that.


Video.


What a classy administration!

Transcript

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: You get up there at the health care bill signed, and you throw the F-bomb. And I'm thinking, 'Oh man, this....

(Audience applauds, laughs. Biden makes the Sign of the Cross.)

HASSELBECK: Were you surprised that you got the pass from him (Obama) on that?

JOE BIDEN: I was just thankful my mother couldn't hear. And it was a little embarrassing. I, um... look...

JOY BEHAR: Did you not realize there was a microphone in the... when you said it?

BIDEN: No, I realized there was a microphone but I had no idea it was that sensitive. I was far away from the microphone as there to here, and I was whispering in his ear. And after it was over, we walked out and, uh, and we got in, in the limo to go over to another event, and he was laughing like the devil.

I said, 'What's so funny? I don't see anything funny about this.'

He said, 'Well,' he said, 'Katie, my secretary, told me when you said that to me everybody could hear it.'

(Biden hangs his head, covers his face with his hand.)

BARBARA WALTERS: It's not the first time.

BIDEN: That's true. It's not the first time.

SHERRI SHEPHERD: And it won't be the last.

Notice how Biden sort of does a Joe Pesci in GoodFellas impression.

"What's so funny?"

I didn't find anything funny about the incident. Biden acted like a complete buffoon. It was a disgrace. Of course, Obama laughed like the devil, which speaks volumes about him.

We don't share the same sense of humor.

Unlike Obama, I don't think it's funny to mock the Special Olympics. I don't think it's funny to mock former First Lady Nancy Reagan. I don't think it's funny for the vice president to say to Obama at a historic moment, "This is a big f---ing deal."

Not funny.

No comments: