Sunday, November 21, 2010

SNL: TSA Jokes

Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" began with a burst of jokes about the TSA and the new aggressive search policies.

SETH MEYERS: This year marks the first Thanksgiving in which travelers will get molested before they get to their uncle's house.

'Has anyone handled your bags?' 'Yes. You. Right now.'

You know if I wanted somebody half-heartedly patting my groin without eye contact, I'd get married.

The TSA did say Tuesday that children going through airport security will no longer be subject to the aggressive pat-downs that have angered many adult passengers. Said terrorists, 'Loophole!'

2 comments:

Dr. Angie said...

This is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever witnessed or seen, I can't imagine how much the "author" to the "loophole" joke must have killed himself/herself after coming up with this idea.

Mary said...

They were really good jokes. I bet the writers had a lot more.