Sunday, December 5, 2010

Packers Throwback Uniforms

UPDATE, October 13, 2011: Packers love the throwback pants.

The team is busting out the Acme Packers gear for Sunday's game against the Rams.

________________

Donald Driver!

Touchdown!

Now, about those throwback uniforms--

Some don't like them.

Example: Bill Schultz, Bears Fan

Bears O Line is as vomit inducing as Packers throwback uniforms.

Do I prefer the green and gold?

Absolutely.

Still, I don't have a problem giving the Acme Packers their props.

When the Packers do throwback, they can throw way back. The brown helmets look weird, but they can't wear leather ones.


I'm more concerned about the game than the uniforms at the moment.
_____________________

PACKERS WIN!
_____________________

Buy Acme Packers merchandise here and here.

3 comments:

Harvey Finkelstein said...

Two words:

Da Bears...

Mary said...

I don't like those two words.

Harvey Finkelstein said...

Really? I had no idea!