Thursday, October 13, 2011

Packers Throwback Uniforms: The Pants



This Sunday, the Packers will be wearing their throwback uniforms in their game against the Rams.

Hear what Rodgers, Driver, and others have to say about the throwback uniforms they'll be wearing this Sunday:

Video.

They love the pants!
DESMOND BISHOP: I like the throwback. I just like the whole feel of it. It was great. Some people don't really quite get the brown mix in there, but the whole thing is pretty sweet to me.

AARON RODGERS: The pants that we have are the most comfortable pants. I've been looking forward to this game all year because of those pants. I don't know what the problem is, why we can't get the same material during the regular, you know, every other game. But I'm telling you, these brown pants, these whatever, tan... Oh, so comfortable.

JAMES JONES: Love the throwbacks. Love the game pants. The game pants are nice and stretchy.... The pants are sweet.

DONALD DRIVER: The pants last year were the best pants. I mean the material, I don't know what kind of material it is. I'm not a, I don't do clothes for a living, but it felt better than the ones we wear now.

The players have spoken.

As a shareholder, I think the people responsible for the Packers' uniforms need to get the regular gold game pants made out of the same fabric as the throwback uniforms.

Comfort first!

I'd like to try on those pants. The video plays like an infomercial. I'm sold.

No comments: