Monday, March 28, 2011

Bill Ayers, Obama's Book

Last Thursday, Bill Ayers, radical unrepentant terrorist, was yapping at Montclair State University.

When asked his opinion of Obama's book, Dreams From My Father, Ayers offered more than a critique. He said that he wrote it.

Video, from American Thinker.




Although Ayers was being sarcastic when he called for help to prove he wrote the book, and he joked about getting his share of the royalties, Ayers had to know that bringing up the controversy at all was not something that would help Obama.

Jack Cashill of American Thinker writes, "Ayers does not like the application of force in Libya, and this may have been his own way of retaliating."

That was my reaction when I watched the video. Ayers seems ticked off and looking to hurt Obama.

_________________

Note: Some Leftists have linked to this post and distorted my position. Perhaps it wasn't intentional. It could be that they have comprehension problems. It could be that they were lazy and relied on others' interpretations.

To be clear, I do not think that in the above video Ayers declares he is the author of Obama's book. I said "Ayers was being sarcastic" and "he joked about getting his share of the royalties."

I do think that Ayers enjoys tweaking Obama. Ayers has stated his past disappointment with Obama and I believe he's not pleased with Obama's handling of Libya.

1 comment:

Bird of Paradise said...

Bill Ayers should have been sent to the gas chamber he is a crinimal and needs to be treat like one