Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jon Erpenbach and Greta Van Susteren


Jon Erpenbach: "It's up to my parents."

Wisconsin DEMOCRAT State Sen. Jon Erpenbach, one of the AWOL legislators hiding out in Illinois, thwarting the will of the people by refusing to acknowledge the outcome of the 2010 elections, was interviewed by Greta Van Susteren yesterday.

Erpenbach made a stunning admission.

Transcript, FOX News:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right, so what -- so far, you're out what, one paycheck? Is that right? You're supposed -- they passed a rule...

JON ERPENBACH: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... where you have to go -- you have to go to the floor and pick up your senate paycheck. How long can you last -- how long can you last without a paycheck?

ERPENBACH: Well, that's up to my parents. I'm actually getting help from my family, which is very -- very nice to have that happen. But obviously, I'm pretty much a paycheck-to-paycheck kind of guy. It's just like a lot of people in Wisconsin. But I'm getting help from my family right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, how long is your family going to be able to -- be willing to do this or able to do this? It's not -- I take it you're living in a hotel, which is not an inexpensive way to live.

ERPENBACH: No, it's not an inexpensive way to live, so we're cashing in on some hotel points and also trying to get the best deals we can on the Internet. But again, my parents and my family firmly believe that what we're doing is right, and they'll stand behind me.

How long can Erpenbach last without a paycheck?

It's up to his MOMMY and DADDY??

WHAT???

The man is 50 YEARS OLD!

HE'S 50!

How long can he continue to afford taking part in this coup?

As long as his mommy and daddy support him!

What an embarrassment!

Did I mention that Erpenbach is 50???

I don't believe that Erpenbach's parents are funding their son's flight from his legislative duty, unless Erpenbach's parents are receiving cash from union thugs.

No comments: