Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snake on Car (Video)

This is so creepy!

Here's the story:

Rachel and Tony Fisher were driving along in Memphis when a snake slithered onto the windshield.

Tony grabbed a camera and filmed the snake, while Rachel was behind the wheel.

Jeff Beimfohr reports it was an experience neither one of them will ever
forget.

"All of a sudden the thing is snaking up, like out of the engine, coming at us. And I'm like....what in the world."

What was a five-foot long snake slithering across the windshield as the fishers made their way down Sam Cooper Boulevard.

"That's just not something you're looking for, you know. We were just kind of, you know, nervously laughing as you can hear in the video."

While mom and dad may have been nervous, their three kids in the backseat, all under the age of three were anything but.

"They were just wanting to see it. They were just so frustrated they can't see it. They were saying 'I want to see, I want to see, I want to see."

The fishers posted their close encounter of the scaly kind on Youtube, and got a lot of flak for not pulling over to let the snake slither away.

"It never went across our minds to even think about stopping or pulling off to the side of the road."

"I mean we were going down the interstate, going fast, and the babies were in the car. I mean, we didn't even think about pulling over, yeah.
We didn't know what kind of snake it was. We just knew that it was on our windshield."

Eventually the snake just dropped off the car and went on his merry way. But that didn't seem to satisfy animal lovers in social media land.

"A lot of Facebook comments, I don't like snakes. I'm more scared of snakes probably than my wife is. And so, I was like I just want the thing off the car. I don't want to try to have to get out of the car and deal with it."

This couple didn't know if the snake was poisonous.

People are ripping on them for not pulling over and caring for the snake?

I'm not surprised. "Animal lovers" can be quite unforgiving.

Here's video:


No comments: