Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Protester and 9/11

This Occupy Wall Street protester, Ralph, is scum.



Watch.




RALPH: I wouldn't give a f--- if 9/11 happened 911 more times. You understand? I don't give a f---, you understand? I don't give a f---. I hope 9/11 happens again right now in that building, or one of these buildings, one of these, like, ones on Exchange Place with these f---ing, filthy pig....

This video should live in infamy and follow Ralph for the rest of his life.

It boggles my mind that Obama and the Democrats embrace these Occupy protesters. It's sick.

Obama should be distancing himself from these horrible people, not getting cozy with them and encouraging them.

I want to hear the Democrats condemn them, loudly and clearly and definitively.

No comments: