Saturday, February 4, 2012

Clay Matthews, Ellen DeGeneres (Video)

Clay Matthews visited Ellen DeGeneres for her Super Bowl show yesterday.

Here's video:


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

ELLEN DEGENERES: So, Clay, will you be watching the Super Bowl?

CLAY MATTHEWS: Yes, Ellen. I'm having all my friends and family over at my house this Sunday. We're all gonna gather around my big screen TV, and then I'll put in my DVD of last year's Super Bowl, Packers versus Steelers.

ELLEN: That is a good game.

CLAY: I predict the Packers will win by 6.

ELLEN: Well, we'll see if you're right.

...

CLAY: You know, a survey said that 44 percent of women that watch the Super Bowl are for commercials.

ELLEN: Oh. Although a survey of the women in my audience said 100 percent of them watch it for the extremely tight pants.

CLAY: That's right, Ellen. Ladies love tight pants, and they also love long hair as well.

...

ELLEN: Now, Clay, I know this is a sensitive subject for you, but I wanted to ask you about your playoff loss to the Giants. A lot of people credit the Giants' pass rush, but personally, I think you lost because of this woman.

(Video)

CLAY: She wore sparkly nail polish. That's why we lost. You can't bedazzle your nails and expect a victory.

ELLEN: No, no. Well, those are words we can take right to the Super Bowl.

No comments: