Friday, March 30, 2012

Tim Dietrich, Sussex Trustee, Walker Recall

Add Tim Dietrich, Village of Sussex Trustee, to the list of elected officials found to have done some very weird stuff regarding the Scott Walker recall.

Mark Belling shared the latest revelation on his radio program Thursday afternoon.

Dietrich signed the recall petition and misspelled his name, like Hamilton School District Board member Lynn Kristensen (aka "Lynn Kirstense").

Odd that officals in Sussex are having issues with the recall petitions and spelling, isn't it?

In Dietrich's case, there's more than misspelling his name on the petition. He signed the petition TWICE.

Once, he signed correctly. He signed again, this time spelling his name incorrectly.

That seems like an intentional effort to get his name counted twice.

Belling offers the images of the two petitions here.

The second time Dietrich signed the Walker recall petition, two days after the first, he wrote his name without the first "i," "Detrich."

In addition, he filled in his address differently, dropping the "N60" and the "W," on his second signing.

What's Dietrich's explanation?

A constituent emailed Dietrich about it, asking him to explain.

Belling read Dietrich's reply.

TIM DIETRICH: I did sign two petitions. My thought was that if one was lost or destroyed, there would be a backup. I knew that the signatures would be gone through carefully and duplicates would not be counted. Compare the two. Does it look like I was trying to disguise one? As for spelling, I can only say - middle of November, clipboard, windy, a lot of commotion.

PRICELESS!

That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard!

It's hilarious. Though Dietrich's excuse is extremely entertaining, the guy really is a disgrace.

His explanation for the misspelling is ridiculous. He's ethically-challenged. It certainly seems he was trying to cheat the system.

The middle of November doesn't make one misspell one's own name. Neither does a clipboard or wind.

What's his problem with clipboards? Does he have a clipboard phobia that makes him so rattled he can't spell his name? Strange that Dietrich's problem with clipboards wasn't an issue when he signed the petition the first time.

It's crazy to think there was so much wind and so much commotion when he was signing his "backup" that he couldn't spell his name correctly.

How did Dietrich come up with such a stunningly lame explanation?

Good grief!

_________________

From the Sussex Patch, read Dietrich's reaction to the discovery he signed the Scott Walker recall petition:
Village Trustee Tim Dietrich

Signed Nov. 15
"I think if someone wants to know why I did or didn't sign a petition, they need to call me and ask me myself. I really, really don't like the idea of being attacked in the paper when I'm just left out in the open like that without a way to defend myself. If someone wants to know, they should call me, and I would be very happy to explain and answer any questions they might have."

Dietrich's phone number as listed on the village website is (262) 246-4300.

Poor Tim Dietrich.

He doesn't seem to like being held accountable for his PUBLIC activities, like signing a petition.

I don't believe a conservative, as Dietrich claims to be, would sign a petition to recall Scott Walker. It makes absolutely no sense.

Dietrich isn't what he claims to be.

No comments: