Thursday, September 6, 2012

Democrats and God: NO



Which party reflects your values?

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan and the Republicans did not deny God in their platform, nor did they screw up the "language" when it comes to Jerusalem and Israel.

FACT: Obama signed off on the platform before it was presented to the delegates.

FACT: No God.

FACT: No acknowledging that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

When the chosen planks of the platform proved to be problematic in this election year, the Dems attempted the redo. Obviously, the amendment to their platform didn't pass. The delegates did not approve it. The spectacle was as awkward as the count was inaccurate.

Is the Democrats' platform like ObamaCare? Do you have to pass it to find out what's in it?

2 comments:

jimspice said...

If only you could go back in time and force the Founding Fathers to put God in the Constitution.

Mary said...

I have no desire to go back in time and "force" anyone to do anything.

I am content with the Bill of Rights and the protection it offers me regarding the free exercise of religion.

I am content with the wording of the Declaration of Independence.

What does bother me is Obama's assault on the Constitution and his oppression of Catholics. I find his attack on my most precious freedom absolutely appalling.