Friday, October 19, 2012

Obama: Al Smith Dinner (Video)

Mitt Romney and Obama shared the stage last night at the Al Smith Dinner at New York's Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan sat between the two presidential candidates.

Both Romney and Obama made jokes at the expense of each other and themselves.

Obama told a good one about Chris Matthews.

OBAMA:This is the third time that Governor Romney and I have met recently. As some of you may have noticed, I had a lot more energy in our second debate. I felt really well rested after the nice long nap I had in the first debate. Although it turns out millions of Americans focused in on the second debate who didn't focus in on the first debate, and I happen to be one of them. I particularly want to apologize to Chris Matthews. Four years ago, I gave him a thrill up his leg. This time around, I gave him a stroke.
Here's video of Obama's remarks:



Watch video of Mitt Romney's remarks here.

No comments: