Thursday, October 18, 2012

Obama: 'Not Optimal'

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

Obama, with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central's The Daily Show, said, "If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal."

"NOT OPTIMAL"???

Obama says something so insensitive and unfeeling, yet we're supposed to be upset about Mitt Romney's use of the phrase "binders full of women"?

It is insane.

What sort of person, let alone the president of the United States, refers to the deaths of four Americans as "not optimal"?

My God!

Obama plays the compassionate one, greeting the coffins, blah, blah, blah.

Then, he says this, an incredibly crass, cold comment.

No caring person refers to the death of human beings as "not optimal."

As Ben Shapiro points out, "This comes just weeks after President Obama told CBS News' Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes that the murders of four Americans in Benghazi were 'bumps in the road.'"

Here's the transcript, via Breitbart's Big Government:

Jon Stewart: “Is part of the investigation helping the communication between these divisions? Not just what happened in Benghazi, but what happened within. Because I would say, even you would admit, it was not the optimal response, at least to the American people, as far as all of us being on the same page."

POTUS: "Here’s what I’ll say. If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal. We’re going to fix it. All of it. And what happens, during the course of a presidency, is that the government is a big operation and any given time something screws up. And you make sure that you find out what’s broken and you fix it. Whatever else I have done throughout the course of my presidency the one thing that I’ve been absolutely clear about is that America’s security comes, and the American people need to know exactly how I make decisions when it comes to war, peace, security, and protecting Americans. And they will continue to get that over the next four years of my presidency."
OK, Leftists, you've spent days blathering about Romney's "binders full of women."

Defend Obama on this one - "If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal."

If a Leftist brings up "binders," just say "NOT OPTIMAL."

This is stunning. It really is.

I have had enough of this administration and the Democrats and Obama.

We need Obama out of the White House.

THAT, that would be OPTIMAL.

_________________

UPDATE, October 19, 2012: 'My son is not very optimal - he is very dead': Mother of diplomat killed in Benghazi attack slams Obama's comment on raid.
The mother of an American diplomat killed during a terrorist raid on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has hit out at Barack Obama for describing the attack as 'not optimal', saying: 'My son is not very optimal - he is also very dead.'

During an interview shown on Comedy Central, Obama responded to a question about his administration's confused communication after the assault by saying: 'If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal.'

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline today, Pat Smith, whose son Sean died in the raid, said: 'It was a disrespectful thing to say and I don't think it's right.

'How can you say somebody being killed is not very optimal? I don't think the President has the right idea of the English language.'

...'It's insensitive to say my son is not very optimal - he is also very dead. I've not been "optimal" since he died and the past few weeks have been pure hell.

'I am still waiting for the truth to come out and I still want to know the truth. I'm finally starting to get some answers but I won't give up.

'There's a lot of stupid things that have been said about my son and what happened and this is another one of them.'
My heart breaks for Mrs. Smith, her family, and the loved ones of the three other Americans killed in the Benghazi terrorist attack.