Tuesday, March 26, 2013

eBay: Jim Carrey Autographed Photo

An autographed 8x10 photo of Jim Carrey is for sale on eBay.

The seller hopes to earn money to buy a gun.

I'm selling this Jim Carrey Autographed B&W 8X10 Photo (mint condition) in hopes that I sell it for enough to buy a GUN to protect my family.

I'm thinking of getting the Glock G30S .45 ACP Pistol which retails for $640 U.S. Hopefully I can get at least that much for the autographed photo. If it sells for more than I'll get a laser sight for it and take some gun safety classes and get my "concealed carry" permit.

I lost all respect for Mr. Carrey after he released his "Cold Dead Hands" video mocking responsible gun owners and Charlton Heston.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment and my rights shall not be infringed! From MY cold dead hands Mr. Carrey!


I'm sure the seller doesn't really expect to get anywhere near $640 for that photo.

The current bid is $20. That reflects Carrey's popularity.

No comments: