Thursday, January 30, 2014

Obama: 'Abele' and 'Waukesha'

We all know the allegedly brilliant Obama has problems with pronunciation.

Obama makes many verbal flubs. I'm not focusing on his lies and his "57 states" sort of idiocy. I'm talking about his speaking ability.

For example:

Try Obama's "corpse-man."

Try Obama's "e-pants-ipation."

Try Obama's "Cominskey Field."

(Actually, the "Cominskey Field" isn't just mispronunciation. It's also idiocy. Wisconsinites and Brewers fans, can you imagine calling Miller Park something like "Millner's Field"? Yeah, wouldn't happen in a million years.)

In Waukesha today, speaking at the GE gas engine plant, Obama had more problems with getting his words out correctly.

Now, when it comes to the pronunciation of names, that's a difficult thing.

In Obama's defense, Milwaukee County Executive, Chris Abele, DEMOCRAT, does have a name that doesn't have an obvious pronunciation. It's not "Jones" or "Smith." However, that makes it all the more critical that Obama's staff would have assured that he didn't make a fool of himself by mispronouncing Abele's name. And Obama REALLY butchered it.




Such incompetence!

As I said, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't consider the correct pronunciation of Abele to be AY-ba-lee. But Obama's "a-BEE-la" was really a stretch. It can't be that Obama was thinking of Cabela's, with the emphasis on the second syllable. He's not a Cabela's sort of guy.

The same goes with Obama's pronunciation of Waukesha. Although the proper pronunciation isn't obvious, Mr. Sweet Home Chicago should certainly have heard of Waukesha. I can pronounce "Waukegan" or "Skokie" correctly. Without question, Obama aides should have provided their boss with the clear, proper pronunciation.




Good grief.

As to the substance of Obama's remarks, I didn't listen to anything he said, just as I didn't listen to his State of the Union address. Why bother?

Obama LIED to me. Can I keep my health care plan under ObamaCare, as promised? Can I keep my doctor, as promised?

NO and NO.

Obama LIED about a terrorist attack on my country, killing four of my fellow Americans in Benghazi.

I don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

By the way, I have a good suggestion for what Obama can do with his "year of action" imperial pen.

______________

Here's audio, from Common Sense Central: