Friday, December 12, 2014

Obama: 'I Spend Most of My Time Watching ESPN'

From CNSNews:

Fueling the perception that he is checked out of his job, President Obama admitted to ESPN that he only watches their network every morning.



OBAMA: Listen, I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning. I get so much politics I don't, you know, uh, want to be inundated with a bunch of chatter about politics during, uh, during the day.
Of course, this comes as no surprise. Obama doesn't like to govern.

Obama knows the American people no longer support him. I think he comprehends that. He also must realize that his presidential legacy will be worse than that of Jimmy Carter, when he has moments of clarity.

Avoiding the duties of his office is probably a coping strategy.

Being president is not easy. Boo hoo.

I suppose the more time Obama wastes watching ESPN the less time he spends damaging the country.

No comments: