Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jack Black, Jimmy Fallon, and Seth Meyers

And NBC does it again!

A little over a week ago, NBC's late night schedule included an appearance by Russell Crowe on The Tonight with Jimmy Fallon followed by Crowe on Late Night with Seth Meyers the very next day.

On Monday, Jack Black was Fallon's guest. Tuesday, Jack Black was Meyers' guest.

I've been watching David Letterman's final shows, though I avoided Obama's appearance, choosing to channel surf rather than subject myself to the BS.

Still, I check the listings and scan the late night guests.

No surprise, NBC continues its back-to-back bookings.

Even Sweeps provides no relief from this BORING and ANNOYING process. The repetition is awful.

Several previous examples of this practice can be found here.

Who cares?

I don't anymore because I don't watch.

Meyers is permanently off my viewing schedule, and Fallon is barely hanging on, temporarily off completely until Letterman departs.

Bottom line: Late Night TV sucks. Just pointing that out, again.


No comments: