Thursday, May 14, 2015

Russ Feingold 2016 U.S. Announcement (Video)

From Russ Feingold:

Friend,

Across Wisconsin, people tell me all the time: Our politics in Washington are broken, and multi-millionaires, billionaires, and big corporations are calling all the shots.

Wisconsinites are tired of it, but no one says they want to throw in the towel. And I don't either.

But if we want to change our politics, we all have to fight together. So let me cut to the chase:

I'm running for United States Senate in Wisconsin, and I wanted you to be one of the first to know.



As I hit the road from my home in Middleton in the weeks ahead, I look forward to hearing much more from my fellow Wisconsinites.

But to build this campaign, I'll need your help, right from the beginning.

Click here to watch my announcement video -- and tell me you're in this, too.

Yours,

Russ Feingold

P.S. We're going to need to build a strong grassroots campaign to win next November, powered by support from all across Wisconsin and the country. So I hope you'll forward this email to your friends and family -- and invite them to join us, too.


Yeah, Russ, I'm ready to get started.

No comments: