Email from Brad Courtney, Chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin:
I want to personally invite you to an exciting event that you won't want to miss...
Next Monday, July 13th, Governor Scott Walker will make an announcement in Waukesha, and you're invited to attend!
Please join us for an exciting announcement from Governor Scott Walker, July 13, 5pm CDT at the Waukesha County Expo Center!
- Address: 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha, WI 53188
- Doors Open: 3:00 PM CDT
- Event Starts: 5:00 PM CDT
- Parking: Parking is available by entering through Gate 1
- Main Entrance: Red Tickets please enter through door 4, Blue Tickets please enter through door 11.
- RSVP: You must RSVP and bring your registration ticket with you to the event for admittance
- Ticket/ID: The name on your registration ticket must match your government issued photo ID
- Prohibited Items: All attendees will go through airport-like security and should bring as few personal items as possible. No large bags, sharp objects, signs, umbrellas, liquids, aerosol containers, guns, ammunition, fireworks, electric stun guns, mace, selfie-sticks, martial arts weapons/devices, or knives of any size will be allowed in the venue.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to seeing you there!