Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Obama's Birthday

This fundraising/organizing email from Obama's campaign operation is nauseating.

Mary --

Tomorrow is President Obama's birthday. It's the birthday of maybe the hardest working guy in the country. I mean, he's the President.

OFA did the hard work by making the card. All you have to do is sign.

I may have left D.C., but I will never forget my time working for the President.

He's the best boss I ever had (no offense to David Shore -- working on House was still pretty great), and signing a birthday card is one of the easiest ways to show my appreciation.

I know we're all busy people, but it really only takes a minute to sign the card. Show our President some birthday love:

https://my.barackobama.com/Happy-Birthday-President-Obama

Thanks,

Kal


The "hardest working guy in the country"? Obama?

That's hilarious.



washingtonisbroke.com

No comments: