Friday, July 28, 2017

Scaramucci Colorful Language

President Trump should reconsider having Anthony Scaramucci in his administration.

Scaramucci tried to walk back an awful conversation he had with Ryan Lizza, a reporter for The New Yorker.




"Colorful language"?

I wouldn't call it that.

From The New Yorker:

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

...

“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person. “They’re trying to resist me, but it’s not going to work. I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves.”

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”
What?

This is really disgusting.

This is no way to talk to a reporter. I don't believe Scaramucci didn't know that his comments would become public. The New Yorker is not a friendly outlet. He can't be that stupid.

Scaramucci promises he won't confide in a reporter again.


No, Trump made a mistake when he appointed Scaramucci.

I don't like this guy. I don't trust this guy.

The only positive thing that can be said about him is that he does make Trump's remarks appear very presidential and measured when compared with Scaramucci's "colorful language."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only people signalling support for Mooch are a few people on Breitbart comment sections that are willing to put up with this if he makes good on purging leakers from the admin. Even the authorship on Breitbart are livid at him. That takes skill.