Friday, July 28, 2017

Trump Responds to Dylan's Letter



Dylan's letter to President Trump:
Dear President Trump,

My name is Dylan ------, but everybody calls me Pickle. I'm 9 years old and you're my favorite President. I like you so much that I had a birthday about you. My cake was the shape of your hat. How old are you? How big is the White House? How much money do you have? I don't know why people don't like you. You seem nice. Can we be friends? My picture is in here so if you see me you can say hi.

Your friend,
Dylan
President Trump's response to Dylan:
Dear Dylan,

My name is Donald, but everybody calls me Pumpkin. We have so much in common - I'm my favorite president too.

To answer your questions: I'm 71 years old, the White House is huge, and I'm so rich, I eat a cake shaped like my hat every night.

Your friend,
Pumpkin


P.S. Wanna be the new Attorney General?

No comments: