Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Letterman: Top 10 Sarah Palin Excuses for Spending $150,000 on Clothes

TOP TEN SARAH PALIN EXCUSES FOR SPENDING $150,000 ON CLOTHES

10. "Need to look good for the Russians who can see me in Alaska"

9. "Hell, the old man spends more on Polident"

8. "Audtioning to be Paris Hilton's BFF"

7. "Wanted to impress the American voters in the evening gown competition"

6. "Maverick, Joe the Plumber, Maverick, Maverick, William Ayers, you betcha!"

5. "I fell for the liberal retailers' gotcha sales tactics"

4. "Because the dollar is so weak, it's really like I only spent $50,000"

3. "Hmm..Excuses? I'll find some and I'll get right back to ya!"

2. "In addition to every newspaper and magazine, I also read every catalog"

1. "The difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull: Lipstick, Prada shoes, a Gucci handbag and a few $3,000 suits"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good! You can so hear that voice of hers as you read the list. Arrrrrrrr

Mary said...

I know and love many people with a similar accent.

I wish people would stop mocking Sarah Palin's way of speaking.

Anonymous said...

It's not the accent so much as the words. How can she use so many words and not really say anything?

Mary said...

How can she use so many words and not really say anything?

How can Obama and Biden "use so many words and not really say anything"?

Anonymous said...

You're kidding me, right? There's no denying Obama's speaking abilities. Mccain himself complains about this.

Did you see that hilarious video on Youtube by Lisa Nova called something like "Is McCain Palin's Bitch?". In it "McCain" cries (and I paraphrase)"Have you heard this Obama? He's a monster! He's a speech writing monster!"