Monday, October 12, 2009

Kirsten Powers: Obama White House, 'Bunch of Crybabies'

The FOX News Channel is celebrating its 13th anniversary.

The anniversary has prompted discussion about the network and the state of news. Kirsten Powers, Democrat and FOX News commentator, doesn't have much respect for the way Obama and his administration are treating FOX News, the way they are trying to shut out FOX.

KRISTEN POWERS: Well, they don't want to talk to anybody who I guess is going to give them a hard time. And I think that... I don't know who it was who described them as the biggest bunch of crybabies, and I am a Democrat and I voted for Obama, but they are the biggest bunch of crybabies. I mean, grow up already... I mean, really, grow up. I've said that before. You're the president of the United States.

That's my impression.

Obama needs to grow up, and act like a big boy.

It's ridiculous for Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Obama to whine about FOX News when he's willing to engage thugs and tyrants.


Video.

No comments: