Sunday, November 5, 2017

SNL: Larry David - Holocaust Joke

Good Lord, Larry David's monologue on Saturday Night Live was awful.

The Holocaust bit was really bad.



LARRY DAVID: I've always, always been obsessed with women. And I've often wondered if I'd, if I'd grown up in Poland when Hitler came to power and was sent to a concentration camp, would I still be checking out women in the camp? I think I would.

'Hey Shlomo, Shlomo, look at that one over there by Barrack C. Oh my God, is she gorgeous? I've had my eye on her for weeks. I'd like to go up to her and say something to her.'

Of course, the problem is there are no good opening lines in a concentration camp.

'How's it goin'? They treatin' you OK? You know, if we ever get outta here, I'd love to take you out for some latkes. You like latkes? What? What'd I say? Is it me, or is it the whole thing? It's 'cuz I'm bald, isn't it?'
Really bad.

No comments: