Monday, June 25, 2018

Trump and Fallon: 'Hair Show'



I find it amusing that Jimmy Fallon's infamous "hair show" was interpreted as Fallon's unpardonable sin of humanizing Trump.

When I watched that episode as it aired in September 2016, I thought Fallon intended to treat Trump disrespectfully.

Fallon certainly would never have asked to touch Obama's hair. When he Hillary was his guest, he didn't mess with her hair.

Later, I wrote:
I believed Fallon did do that to minimize Trump. I thought he treated Trump like a joke rather than the possible next president of the United States.

When Hillary Clinton was Fallon's guest, he gushed over her, leaving no doubt as to his choice for president.

I don't get why the Leftists turned on Fallon the way they did. He has been relentless in his mockery of Trump after spending years sucking up to Obama and Michelle, giving them a free ride, sparing them ridicule.
Fallon was so in the tank for Hillary it was pathetic, yet the Leftists unloaded on him for being nice to Trump.

The thing is Fallon wasn't nice to Trump.

Trump did not win the 2018 presidential election because Fallon messed up his hair.

The Leftists have truly gone completely crazy.


___________________


Fallon responds:





No comments: