Thursday, August 24, 2023

Vivek Ramaswamy - Not That Impressed

I was not as impressed with Vivek Ramaswamy as others.

Although last night was his first debate as a candidate, he is politicaly savvy. He knows what to say, but I don't know if he's sincere.

Ramaswamy knows he must support President Trump. He cannot alienate the Trump base because he knows he needs their votes. I get the feeling he's waiting to step in if President Trump, for whatever reason, is not the Republican nominee. Althought he claims he would not consider being the VP nominee, I don't buy that.

There's something disingenuous about Ramaswamy. Maybe it was the shirtless video he circulated that has me questioning his motives. He wants to be president. That much is clear.

I'm on the same page as Ramaswamy on most issues. He gave a strong closing statement.

If he's the nominee, I will support him. No question about that.

No comments: