Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Want an Apology from Huckabee

I thought Mike Huckabee was supposed to be the Republican version of Slick Willie.

I thought he was supposed to be so smooth and able to BS his way through anything.

That was not the case today when he reacted to the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

From CBS News via NRO:

With about 150 supporters crowded around a podium set up on the tarmac of Orlando Executive airport (and about 20 Ron Paul supporters waving signs outside) Mike Huckabee strode out to the strains of “Right Now” by Van Halen and immediately addressed the Bhutto situation, expressing “our sincere concern and apologies for what has happened in Pakistan.”

"Sincere concern"--- Yes.

"Apologies"--- NO! HELL NO!

Apologies?

Why should we "apologize" for al Qaeda?

I'd like Huckabee to elaborate on why he believes the U.S. should apologize for Bhutto's assassination.

People complain about Rudy Giuliani being a liberal.

At least when it comes to acts of terror, Huckabee is the dyed-in-the-wool lib.

The more I get to know about Huckabee, the more I dislike him.

No comments: