Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ludacris: "Politics: Obama is Here"




Well.

That's ugly.

John McCain should send a thank-you note to Ludacris.

Some lyrics:

[Obama] said I'm one of his favorite rappers.

Well, give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer.

Better yet, put me in office. Make me your vice president.

Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant.

Now Jesse talkin' slick and apologizing, for what? If you said it then you meant it...

You can't stop what's 'bout to happen. We 'bout to make history.

The first black president is destined and it's meant to be.

The threats ain't fazing us -- the nooses or the jokes.

Get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote.

Paint the White House black, and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified.

McCain don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed.

Yeah, I said it 'cuz Bush is mentally handicapped.

Ball up all of his speeches and just throw 'em like candy wrap.

'Cuz what you talkin', I hear nothin' even relevant.

And you're the worst of all 43 presidents.

Get out and vote or the end will be near. The world is ready for change 'cuz Obama is here.

______________

Obama campaign condemns Ludacris.

No comments: