Wednesday, July 30, 2008

McCain Townhall Meeting in Racine

John McCain is coming back to Wisconsin tomorrow.

Where has Barack Obama been? Not in Wisconsin.


Obama isn't listening to the people of Wisconsin. He's done with us. He's not holding townhall meetings here like McCain.

Obama prefers to talk to a mob of Germans rather than wounded American soldiers. He'd rather globetrot than meet with Wisconsinites. He prefers to pretend to be the president rather than campaign to win the support of Americans.

Obama has already bypassed the campaign stage and is acting like he's won the election.

What arrogance! What a lack of honor!

Thursday, July 31, 2008
RACINE, WISCONSIN

Event: Town Hall Meeting

Location: Racine Civic Centre
Memorial Hall
72 Seventh Street
Racine, WI 53403

Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time: 12:00 p.m. CDT

Doors Open: 10:00 a.m. CDT

Doors Close: 11:30 a.m. CDT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited - he's to talk about the economy and energy. Somebody should! I work in the building next to the speech in Racine, so I'm excited just seeing people crowd around and get ready. (I couldn't get off for work.) I said a prayer for his success and for the town hall meeting here. John McCain risked his life for this country, as my father did in WWII. He is the right man for the job, and I pray from now until November for a victory, because it means a victory for America. Just ask yourself if you're comfortable with Jeremiah Wright as Secretary of State! Nuff said.

Mary said...

Too bad you couldn't participate in the meeting, John.

I'm sure McCain will be back in Wisconsin quite a few times before the election.

I hope you get the opportunity to attend one of his events.