Thursday, September 4, 2008

Biden on GMA

This morning, Joe "Foot-in-Mouth" Biden recycled a line from his failed presidential run, saying Rudy Giuliani only talks about 9/11.

First, I don't believe that Biden didn't see Giuliani's speech or read the transcript. I don't buy it.

Second, I think he knows exactly what Giuliani had to say last night. He knows he talked about a lot more than 9/11.

Biden said, "Usually, as I said, a noun, a verb and a, you know, this guy is 9/11. I mean, everything is about 9/11 with Rudy."

I didn't like it when Biden said it in the primaries, and I don't like it now.

We owe Rudy Giuliani gratitude and respect for what he did for New York and what he did for this country on September 11, 2001, and during the days, weeks, and months after the attacks.

It's so cheap for Biden and anyone else to belittle that.

Also, I can't imagine Barack Obama being happy when Biden said he was glad that he wasn't the target of the zingers in Sarah Palin's speech.

I think Biden forgot that he has the number two spot on the ticket. Shouldn't he be supporting Obama instead of saying, "Sucks to be you"?


No comments: