Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sarah Palin as Tina Fey for Halloween

From Sean Hannity's interview with Sarah Palin:

HANNITY: One last question that I didn't ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on "Saturday Night Live"?

PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on.

HANNITY: Do you think you could play her one day?

PALIN: Oh absolutely. It was hilarious. Again, I didn't hear a word she said, but the visual was spot on.

HANNITY: Has anyone ever said that before? There's a similarity...

PALIN: They've been saying that for years up in Alaska. In fact, I dressed up as Tina Fey once for Halloween. We've been doing that before Tina Fey's being doing that.

Palin dressing up as Fey for Halloween. Funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching Tina Fey mock Palin with the sound on....even funnier

Mary said...

Funnier than what?

Funnier than watching with the sound off?

Funnier than Palin dressed as Fey for Halloween?

You're not being clear.

Anyway, I would be surprised if Palin's costume was mean-spirited.

Anonymous said...

Both. It's clear. Your just being obtuse.

Mary said...

No, it wasn't clear. Had it been, I wouldn't have bothered to ask.

I'm not in the habit of putting words in others' mouths. I prefer to ask people to clarify their comments rather than make assumptions.

Anonymous said...

no she's just being willfully blind. most of her posts are devoid of parsing.

Mary said...

Nope. I'm not blind. I see very clearly and I share my view.

Anonymous said...

Mary, wow, if you don't even know what "willfully blind" means then you really stop posting before your embarrass yourself further. The original posting was clear and you are either misunderstanding on purpose to try to prove some kind of point or are simply too stupid to understand basic English phrases. Either way, you should stop posting until your "issue" is rectified.