Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Natalie Dylan's Virginity

What do the parents of Natalie and Avia Dylan think of their daughters?

Are they hanging their heads in shame, wondering where they went wrong?

From FOX News:

A San Diego woman who is auctioning off her virginity said she has now received a bid of $3.7 million, according to a published report.

Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old San Diego woman, said she got the idea for the auction after her sister was able to pay for her college education after prostituting herself for three weeks, according to the London Telegraph.

Dylan has a degree in women's studies. She told the paper she hopes to pay for an advanced degree in family and marriage therapy with the proceeds from the auction.

From the Telegraph:
Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Noooooooo. Of course not. She's not demeaning herself. Auctioning her virginity to the highest bidder? Nothing wrong with that.

What a load!

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

Avia was a prostitute for three weeks. Natalie says she's offering her body for just one night.

Classic sibling rivalry.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

Weirdos contacted Natalie Dylan? I'm shocked.

Rich businessmen? Again, I'm shocked!

...She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Natalie Dylan is a 21st century P.T. Barnum.

What I find amazing is that someone who would auction off her virginity is actually still a virgin at 23.

For a virgin, she's awfully good at whoring herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahooooooooooo I love freedom, though technically she is auctioning off her company and not her virginity as that would not be legal, and if sex happens it is just something between two people. Oh well, I am sure her parents are proud, even when you disagree with your child you still love them. Its why if you ever have ids, and they become liberals you will disown them. sad.

Anonymous said...

Wahoooza - she is auctioning off her virginity, not just her company and it is legal. It will take place in a legal brothel in Nevada. Nothing illegal with selling sex in a legal brothel.