Monday, September 21, 2009

Bertha Lewis and Chris Wallace

Although Obama appeared on FIVE Sunday shows, he snubbed FOX News Sunday and Chris Wallace.

Wallace said, "The White House made it clear they had no interest in talking to us."

That's so lame. It really is.

The snub makes Obama seem like such a wimp, like he's afraid to be interviewed by Wallace.

I don't find that very reassuring, that the president of the United States can't handle an interview on FOX News. Is Obama so incapable of holding his own?

It certainly seems to be the case.

Of the FIVE appearances Obama made, I watched NONE.

I think Wallace's guest was far more interesting than hearing Obama spout the same old, same old.

Bertha Lewis, CEO of ACORN, talked to Wallace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of Obama being on screen so much, I didn't watch any of the interviews either. I was avoiding him like when I was watching, So You Think You Can Dance? when he was giving his health care speech. I think that's why he snubbed Fox, he was mad they didn't air his health care speech.