Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glenn Beck and Katie Couric

I don't get Glenn Beck.


Watch CBS Videos Online

Transcript

KATIE COURIC: Let me do a quick name game thing for you. Can I just, quick responses... Hillary Clinton.

GLENN BECK: I can't believe I'm saying this. I think I would have much preferred her as president, and may have voted for her against John McCain.

COURIC: Why?

BECK: Because I think John McCain is weird, progressive, like Theodore Roosevelt was.

I think John McCain would have been worse... How about this? I think John McCain would have been worse for the country than Barack Obama. How's that?

How's that?

It's idiotic.

I wasn't thrilled with McCain, but he would have been dramatically better for the country than Obama.

Good grief.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I feel he is 100% right. McCain would have bolstered the Liberals stock. Obama is killing it. For the first time in forever, it seems, the Republican and Democrat approval is neck and neck.

Obama has done more to energize the conservative movement then anyone.

Mary said...

I can't assess this as if I'm in a vacuum, free of real world consequences.

Yes, in terms of scoring political points, Obama is a gift to Republicans.

As far as what Obama is doing to the country, both domestically and in terms of national security, his presidency is a disaster.

Bob Belvedere said...

Quoted from and linked to at:
WIELDING A 2x4

Mary said...

Thanks, BB.

Anonymous said...

John McCain's campaign was the disaster.