Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Robert Gibbs Slams FOX for Not Airing Obama Address

Robert Gibbs is really ticked off that Obama's address to a joint session of Congress will be competing with So You Think You Can Dance on FOX.

How dare FOX elect to carry Obama's health care commercial/speech on its news channel and not on its broadcast network!

Fidel Castro never had to deal with this sort of insolence. Dictators own the airwaves.

What does FOX think this is? America?

Video.



ROBERT GIBBS: One quick thing-- I, I do hope that the viewers of FOX will, uh, find a way to watch this speech tonight. I know that, uh, the network instead of dealing with the reality of millions of people, uh, on health insurance reform, uh, have decided to show a reality show, uh, called something like So You Think You Can Dance....

Well, I do hope, uh, I do hope people will, uh, will check in to the reality of what's going on in America, uh, rather than the distraction of a reality TV show.

Do you get the feeling that the Obama White House doesn't like FOX?

I'm picking up that vibe.

No comments: