Thursday, October 22, 2009

Contessa Brewer: Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

Another proud moment for MSNBC and Contessa Brewer--

This is priceless.

Video.




CONTESSA BREWER: Joining me now to talk about this and the nation's real problem of joblessness, the Rev. Al Sharpton.

What's you're reaction to hearing someone say, you know, 'When it comes to income inequality, all's well; the rising tide floats all boats'?

JESSE JACKSON: Uh... I'm Rev. Jesse Jackson.

BREWER: Right. I don't... You know, I'm so sorry. The, uh, the script in front of me said Rev. Al Sharpton. I'm looking at your face. I know who you are, Rev. Jackson. We all do. I'm sorry.

Contessa Brewer as Ron Burgundy!

Jackson really looked pissed. And Brewer acted like such a dolt, blaming the script. A news professional would have corrected the script.

I bet Jackson isn't mistaken for Sharpton on FOX News.

_______________

More posts, from the Contessa Brewer highlight reel.

No comments: