Thursday, January 14, 2010

Letterman: Top Ten Messages, Jeff Zucker's Voicemail



Letterman really seems to be enjoying the turmoil at NBC. He's positively giddy at the opportunity to bash Jay Leno and NBC.

TOP TEN MESSAGES ON JEFF ZUCKER'S VOICEMAIL

10. "What the hell are you doing?"

9. "Hi, this is Jay Leno. Conan seemed upset in the elevator. Everything OK?"

8. "No seriously, what the hell are you doing?"

7. "Hi, it's Burt Reynolds. Just so you know, I'm available"

6. "Letterman here. Want to borrow one of my hairpieces?"

5. "Hi, this is Mark McGwire. If you're looking to bulk up, I know a guy"

4. "Hi, it's Jay again. All in all, I think it's going pretty well"

3. "I'm from Comcast. Regarding the sale... Uh, I think we're OK"

2. "Larry King here. Keep up the good work"

1. "What the Zuck?"

No comments: