Tuesday, February 16, 2010

David Letterman and Sarah Palin, February 15

David Letterman still has Sarah Palin on his brain. The man is obsessed with her.

It's among many things that really creep me out about Letterman.

In his monologue, he took a shot at Palin.

DAVID LETTERMAN: You know who was at the Daytona 500? Sarah Palin. Former Alaskan governor, Sarah Palin. She was at the finish line and she waved her checkered past. That's exactly what happened.

Checkered past?

Letterman is joking about Palin's checkered past?

What a hypocritical creep!

I wonder if he's still engaging in his adulterous, lying, sleazy behavior.

Letterman also included a swipe at Palin in his "Top Ten" list.

TOP TEN THINGS GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD SAY IF HE WERE ALIVE TODAY
10. "Thanks for using my birthday to sell mattresses"

9. "If you think Regis is crazy now, you should have seen him in college"

8. "What the hell is a Lady Gaga?"

7. "I cannot tell a lie -- both my taste buds and my wallet approve of Subway's five-dollar footlong"

6. "Racing elevators seems like a tremendous waste of valuable technology"

5. "Watch out! Runaway Toyota!"

4. "The effects in 'Avatar' are wonderful, but the plot is nothing"

3. "Ever done it with a guy who's on Mt. Rushmore?"

2. "If you elect Sarah Palin, please let me know so I can roll over in my grave"

1. "I cannot tell a lie -- this Top Ten List blows"

No comments: