Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Apologize, Bloomberg

Yesterday, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg chose to "guess" that the Times Square bomber was likely a home-grown type, against the health care plan.

Video.


Bloomberg spoke as if he wanted to believe this was not related to radical Islam.

“There is no credible evidence so far that this attack was more than at least one person, the driver,” said Mayor Mike Bloomberg. “After that there is no evidence that anyone else was involved. It may be, but we can’t say that it is.”…

“If I had to guess, twenty five cents, this would be exactly that,” Bloomberg said. “Homegrown maybe a mentally deranged person or someone with a political agenda that doesn’t like the health care bill or something. It could be anything.”

Disgusting.

Sorry, Bloomberg and those of your ilk. Shahzad isn't a conservative, Right-wing nutjob.

No, he's a Bush-hater.

2 comments:

jimspice said...

Your source has retracted its Democrat claim. Will YOU now publicly apologize?

Mary said...

Of course.

Why would I want to have something inaccurate on my site? That hurts my credibility.

I've corrected the post to reflect the new information.

Thank you very much for helping me out by bringing the matter to my attention.

Shahzad is not a registerd Democrat. He is a Bush-hater.

Thanks again.