Thursday, March 3, 2011

Count Every Vote? Yeah, Right

That's the Democrats' rallying cry - COUNT EVERY VOTE!

What a crock!

My vote and the votes of most Wisconsinites are being tossed out by the Democrats. They're ignoring the outcome of the November 2, 2010 election.

Our government can't function if the minority members run away and refuse to assume their roles as legislators.

I am absolutely outraged.

The AWOL senators have screwed around for far too long. I've had enough. I don't want to read any tweets from them. I don't want to see them doing TV interviews. I don't want to hear them talking to reporters. ENOUGH!

This is BS.

It's surreal that they ran away and plan to stay away. This is not how government in America works. It's truly outrageous.

The AWOL senators have disenfranchised me. They're holding my state's government hostage. Those thugs are spitting in my face.

Count every vote?

No.

The Democrats and the union bosses and their minions have decided that Election 2010 didn't count in Wisconsin.

What the hell???

I'm waiting for Obama to comment on this disgrace. I'm waiting for Obama to show some integrity and respect for the political process in America by loudly and clearly encouraging the AWOL Dems to return to Wisconsin to carry out their duties as elected officials.

Obama is AWOL, too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sickened by your post. I normally side with Republicans on most cases, but in this one the Democrats had it right. Walker is a sneaky dirty politician who has no right to push through such an intense bill without at least hearing other options. Whether you think the bill is right or wrong, this is NOT the way to go about it. The Democrats (while annoying) at least did SOMETHING to get Walker to slow down and think about it. Sadly, he's unwilling to act like an adult and communicate with the people of Wisconsin. Are you a teacher? Nurse? Emt? Child care worker? It's not just teachers. Why are you supporting such a corrupt government, when you should be supporting the hard workers of Wisconsin.

Adair from Wisconsin: Nursing student, Spec Ed Aide, mother of one, daughter of two teachers.

Susan said...

Isn't Walker doing EXACTLY what he said he would do during his campaign? He got elected so apparently his actions are those which the majority of Wisconsin residents want.

Obama campaigned to "fundamentally change America". I didn't vote for that, but the majority of Americans did so I have to deal with it. "Elections have consequences."

Susan.. mother of missionary, mother of doctor, mother of Army National Guardsman, sister of teacher (retired), sister of Social Worker, Child Protective Services(retired), mother-in-law of nurse
(all of the above support Walker), grandma of 3

Mary said...

That's right, Susan.

Walker wasn't deceptive on the campaign trail. He's fulfilling the campaign promises he made to the people of Wisconsin.

There's nothing corrupt about that.