Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gingrich: Knock Out Obama

Leftists, spare me your sanctimonious drivel about the Republicans' use of violent imagery and language, you hypocrites.

Here's an example of Republican rhetoric, via RealClearPolitics:

Question at town hall: "What I've been looking for in my candidate is fire in the belly. We’ve got to bloody Obama’s nose. You've mentioned challenging him to seven, three-hour debates. He has this armor of media surrounding him. If he doesn’t agree to that, how do you plan to aggressively take the gloves off and go after him?"

Newt Gingrich: "Let me say first of all, I don’t want to argue with you about the analogy. I don't want to bloody his nose, I want to knock him out."



Is this sort of language appropriate?

That's not really the point. The point is the Left has amassed a pile of vile, violent remarks directed at Republicans and Conservatives.

Let's not forget that Obama was on national TV talking about "whose ass to kick."

There's more:


About a year ago, John Nolte and Jim Holt assembled a summary of some of Obama's reckless rhetoric:
Obama on the Gulf oil spill: "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."

Obama on Univision radio, to Hispanic listeners: "We're going to punish our enemies."

Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!

Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard

Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat

Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Obama to voters at a fundraiser in Philadelphia: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

These instances come from Obama. They're the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Leftist verbal thuggery.

Get off your high horse, Leftists, and clean up the manure you've left behind.

No comments: