Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mark Wahlberg: Catholic, Servant of God

Is Mark Wahlberg a religious nut?

Being interviewed by Piers Morgan, Wahlberg talked about the importance of his faith.

Morgan didn't mock Wahlberg for expressing the importance of God in his life.

So often, Leftists like Morgan belittle people of faith.

Interesting.

Video, from Big Hollywood:



PIERS MORGAN: I read that you go to Catholic Mass every day. Is that right?

MARK WAHLBERG: Yeah, if I don't go to Mass necessarily every day, but I definitely go to the church every day. That's how I start my day. I like to get in there for about 15 to 20 minutes. Say my prayers.

MORGAN: What does it bring you?

WAHLBERG: A very clear focus on what's important, expressing my gratitude for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me, and a reminder every day of what I need to do, of what I need to focus on, and what I need to stay away from.

MORGAN: When you pray, what do you pray for?

WAHLBERG: I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother and uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those that look up to me, and a good follower to those that serve God and doing the right thing, and people that I can look up to and try to emulate.

Morgan actually treats Wahlberg with respect. It's so strange. Usually, expressions of faith are belittled by Leftists.

It's wonderful to hear Wahlberg talk about God and prayer without being ridiculed.

I guess Wahlberg gets a pass because he's not a conservative.

No comments: