Thursday, August 30, 2012

Melissa Ohden and Obama's Abortion Extremism

Melissa Ohden's biological mother and her biological mother's doctor tried to kill her.

But she survived. Crying amid the medical waste, she was saved by a nurse.

Obama, the most radical pro-abortion president in our history, declared himself in favor of her murder.

I know that sounds extreme. But you know what? It sounds extreme because that's what Obama and like-minded people are when it comes to late-term abortion and infanticide.




Transcript

MELISSA OHDEN: I'm going to tell you something you might not know. Many children, more than you might think, actually survive failed abortions and are born alive.

I know, because I'm one of them.

​I was aborted, and my body discarded, like I didn't exist. But a nurse heard me crying and cared enough to save my life.

There's something else you may not know.

When he was in the Illinois State Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion. Not once, but four times.

I know it's by the grace of God I'm alive today, if only to ask America this question:

Is this the kind of leadership that will move us forward, that would discard the weakest among us?

How will you answer?

That's an incredibly powerful ad.

As Obama and the Democrats try to paint Republicans as extreme when it comes to their pro-life position, it should be pointed out that Obama and his cohorts are the true extremists.

They would have a baby born alive due to a botched abortion left to die. They would give no protection to a living, breathing infant.

That's not abortion. It's infanticide.

That's what Russ Feingold, former U.S. senator fired by the wise people of Wisconsin in 2010, supports.

That's what Obama supports.

So who is the extremist in this presidential race?

Mitt Romney or Obama?

Obama does not believe that an abortion survivor has the right to live. His judgment and his character are that terribly flawed. As a man, he's so twisted that he refuses to acknowledge that baby is a human being and should be protected.

Obama's position on abortion goes far beyond that issue. It reveals dramatically more about him as a person and his qualifications to serve as the leader of our great country.

________________

Learn more about Melissa Ohden. Please watch this.



I would love this video to be shown at the Democrats' convention. I would love this to be included in their War on Women extravaganza.

What would Obama say to Melissa Ohden? What would Michelle Obama say to her? What would all the pro-abortionists say?

Looking into her eyes, speaking face to face, what would they say to Melissa?

Sorry?

I can't imagine.

As a Catholic, as a caring human being, as a mother, I can't imagine supporting the slaughter of the unborn, the weak, and the vulnerable.

The pro-abortion position is NOT compassionate. It's not.

No comments: